Pineapple is a natural fruit gifted to man by nature. It is a popular tropical fruit in the world and available year-round. Of course, it is the only available edible bromeliad today. It is very sweet, filled with delicious taste and contains much useful mineral like phosphorus, potassium calcium etc. and Vitamins A and Vitamin C. These vitamins and minerals are very useful to our body system, very rich in nutrition.
Here are the 10 Amazing Health Benefit of Eating Pineapple:
1. Degeneration of the Macular: When adults lose their vision, reading and recognizing things properly become difficult for them. A substance called Beta-carotene present in pineapples, empowers vision. Therefore, it is advisable to eat pineapple.
2. Building and Strengthen the bone: Pineapples contain manganese which is needed for building and maintaining of bones in the body. Manganese is a trace mineral and it is very needed in connecting of tissue for proper bone formation.
3. Improvement of digestion: The pineapple fruits contain Vitamin C, dietary fiber and bromelain which promote digestion. It ensures that fluids are not too acidic to the body and at the same time regulate the secretions in the pancreas to aid digestion.
4. Minerals and Vitamins rich: Pineapple is one among the fruits which are very rich in minerals and vitamins. It is also low in cholesterol and fat. The present of fiber and calories keep the body in good health.
5. Immunity builder: Vitamin C which is contained in pineapple is one of the good source for building immune system because of its antioxidant effect.
6. Lower the risk of having hypertension: The high amount of potassium (K) and little or low amount of sodium (Na) help maintain normal blood pressure level. I recommend eating pineapple for those who have hypertension.
7. Cough and cold reliever: Viruses that cause cough and cold could be avoided if someone takes pineapples regularly. The presence of Vitamin C and bromelain help fight and suppress the causer disease.
8. Cardio-vascular Disease: Pineapples having the ability to break down the cholesterol compound, help prevent the heart from diseases.
9. Nausea reliever: Pregnant women who often experience nausea should take pineapple juice because pineapples have the ability to averts nausea.
10. Protection of lungs and oral cavity cancer: Studies have shown that consumption of natural fruits rich in flavonoids aids the body to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.